Like many others, you might also have been saddened by the sudden disappearance of the Nike Run Club App from the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Wear OS.
The Nike Run Club app has provided significant benefits like syncing your outdoor and indoor activities, running the store, shoe tagging, and challenges, and if it is coupled with a Nike fitness watch, one couldn’t ask for more.
Fret not. Based on my first-hand experience, In this blog post, we’ll guide you through every step on How to install the Nike Run Club App on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Wear Os without Play Store.
Keep reading along!!
How to Install the Nike Run Club App in Nike Run Club Samsung Galaxy Watch Without Playstore?
To install the NRC app in your Nike Run Club Samsung Galaxy watch, all you’ve to do is sideload the Nike Run Club APK in your Nike Run Club Apple Watch.
Follow the following detailed procedure to sideload this app onto your Nike fitness watch.
- At the very first step, you’ve to sideload the Nike Run Club App and move it to your Nike Run Club Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- Then, on your watch, head to the settings option, then system>about.
- In about, scroll down to the build number option and tap it 7 times.
- By doing this, you’ll receive a developer option.
- In case the developer option doesn’t come, go back to the settings to enable the developer.
Settings>Developer option>ADB debugging>Tap on Yess
- When the developer has enabled it, go down to enable Debug Over WiFi and note your IP address that is listed next to it.
- In case your IP address isn’t mentioned here, you’ve to go back to settings to get your IP address.
Settings>Connectivity>WiFi>Copy IP address
- Head on to the Play Store app in your Nike Run Club Samsung Galaxy watch to download the Wear Installer app.
- Set up the wear installer app in your Nike Run Club Apple watch and type your IP address in the provided section.
Important: While typing the IP address, don’t type the port number, which is usually the last four digits of your IP address.
- After you’ve successfully pasted your IP address, tap Done, and the installer is launched into your device.
- Now move to its Download tab and select Nike Run Club APK from it
- After selecting the Nike Run Club App, you’ll receive a prompt Allow Debugging from it
- Tap Yes
- In your Wear installer app, locate the Install button and tap it
- The Nike Run Club app will be installed into your Nike Run Club Samsung Galaxy watch successfully
- You’ll receive a message saying APK has been successfully installed. Upon receiving this message, tap on Finish, and you’re all done.
This was all about setting up the NRC app in your Galaxy Watch 4 Wear OS without installing it from the Play Store.
We’ve tried our best to explain to you every step involved in installing the NRC app in the Nike-run Club Samsung Galaxy watch.
You just need to read them carefully and thoroughly if you want to successfully install them without Play Store, as the Nike Run Club app is no longer available on the Play Store.
Why is the Nike Run Club App Important for Fitness Enthusiasts?
The Nike Run Club app is a free run-tracking and training app for fitness trackers. It encourages its users to take part in different organized challenges with other friends.
Above all, it celebrates your progress, and these are the features that keep its users and fitness trackers engaged in this app.
Why is the Nike Run Club App not Available on the Play Store?
Updates in the Nike Run Club App have been advantageous in that it has made it compatible with many apps.
However, with that update, it suddenly became non-compatible with the Nike Run Club app. For its users, it could have been a more pleasant scene so far as this was the app that sports persons passionately look for.
Some reports revealed that the Nike Run Club app was not functioning correctly for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 wear OS. Its GPS function wasn’t tracking the user, but it has yet to be a final report.
Let’s wait for the official words from Nike-run club support on this issue and try installing it the way it is mentioned in this guide.
Which watches are compatible with the Nike Run Club App?
All wear OS watches(Fossil, Suunto, MisFit, Galaxy Watch 4 & Watch 4, etc.), all Apple watch models, all Wahoo watches, all Garmin watch models, all Polar sports watches, and Tom Tom Multisport watches are compatible with Nike run club app.